Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Off to a great start!

I ate well all day yesterday, mowed the lawn for an added bit of exercise and enjoys a little dessert too (a sugar free pudding cup! Satisfies the chocolate craving with no guilt!)

I weighed in this morning, and I'm already down 6.5 pounds!!! (2.7%)
I'm sure most of it was just the junk I ate all weekend flushing out of my system, but it is a great motivating boost right off the start!

I had a great workout. The trainer found out about the competition. Apparently B had been drumming up participants all day and kept weighing them in, so the trainer figured it out. There is about 15 participants now, so that brings the prize pot up to a whooping $375!!! That's a big motivator too.

But the trainer kept telling me this morning "You got this in the bag" "Its yours to win" Stuff like that. And he might be telling everyone else the same thing, but I'm going to really try to win this.

Ohh the only bad thing is that they all decided to stretch it out for another month, so no it goes through the end of October. Just that much longer i have to control the will power.

I had a Lara bar before workout this morning.
A fat free yogurt after.
An egg at 10
I'm eating a salmon and lettuce wrap with a side of pineapples for lunch
I'll eat a healthy snack this afternoon (probably fruit or a granola bar)
Then we are getting Subway for dinner....I think I'll just get a 6" Chick breast with all the veggies!

See ya tomorrow

No comments: