Monday, September 21, 2009

Fell off the wagon a bit...

I was so proud of myself about being down 5% that I went a little nuts. Friday we went to a vendor of ours for a bbq lunch. I ate way too much. A big piece of salmon on a burger bun, a slice of prime rib with mushrooms and horseradish, salad, pasta salad, and 3 cookies. I could have done worse, but I could have done much better too! I was tired all afternoon from cookie crash! Then Saturday I went to a dinner party and have 2 slices of cheese bread and a plate of pasta. But I ate well yesterday, and I'm eating salad for lunch right now.

I had to go to a different company this morning to check on some samples, so I didn't get to workout, but I brought my clothes to change into and am going to do cardio after work tonight.

This checking on test samples may cramp my style for the next week or more, but I will try to get in workouts regularly.

No comments: