Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Easy....so far.

Well everything went as planned last night.....Subway for supper. I did get the 12"....but I ripped off alot of the bread, and I got chicken breast, no cheese, spinach, tomato, cucumber, green pepper, mild peppers, a little black olives, and vinegar. Not oil and vinegar.....just plain old vinegar. Did you ever try it? you should. My sis, who works at Subway, turned me onto it. No calories, no fat, no sodium....just lots of flavor. So I ate my sub...and then instead of just vegging out in front of the TV....I DVR'd the shows I wanted to watch....and once they started I went and started to clean out a closet....then I carried out all the stuff and loaded it in my truck (I'm doing a mom2mom sale next weekend).....then I started my shows and just fast forwarded through commercials.....and I did a little bit of crunches and marching in place while I was watching....not much....but better than none. And just before bed I had my sugar free pudding cup and some milk.

I weighed in this morning, and I'm done a little more from yesterday!! So I was 229.5, thats down 8 pounds total so far (-3.36%) in just a couple days!!! And B has been recruiting like a mad man!! And the trainers have started recruiting too, we are going to let people join in all this week....so its like 30 people so far. That's a pot of $750.....can you believe it??? That's a house payment!! Or a small weekend vacation!! But everyone that says they are in might drop out....B is going to collect all the money next week....so then we will see what it actually is....and I'm not going to advertise how well i am doing so far, I don't want to scare other people off....I'll just tell my family, and B, and the trainer, and post it here...even though I'm the only one that reads it here, but it is a great log for me. So....salmon wrap for lunch again today.....shrimp for dinner tonight. I'll try to do some exercise tonight, even if it is just matching while watching TV.

I did cardio this morning....burned 410 calories on the elliptical. I know tomorrows workout will be killer, D won't be here, she is on vacation. And I wont be here next Tuesday, I have the day off for my daughters first day of school. So I know he will be hard on me tomorrow, and I know there will be pep talks about how I can take it all....and I actually think I can.

No comments: