Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Checked the list

So I checked the list this morning, B has my total percent lost as 4.48, or something like that!! I just saw him in the gym (2-a-day again) and asked him if that was the real numbers, he said yes. Well with the 4.whatever I am in 2nd place behind him with the 7.1%, of course not counting any people that haven't reported their loss so far. that is extra good because, he didn't take into account that last week I e-mailed him that my loss was up to -5.89%....and I just weighed myself after my workout....222.5, which is -15 pounds, which is -6.31%!!!!!

Tomorrow is my birthday, so tonight I am baking brownies with my daughter. I will lick the beater, I will taste the frosting, I will eat a warm fresh baked brownie (only to test doneness of course:) ).....and I will not feel guilty for it!!!

No comments: