Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I got stood up on my Birthday!

It's my Birthday today. I had planned to meet the Hubby at Subway for lunch. But he texted me this morning that he is sick and stayed home from work. So no lunch time date for me :( (he better get me a good gift to make up for it :) )

I did my workout this morning, started on the elliptical like usual, burned 150 calories, then the trainer had me go to the treadmill and run at a 5.0 speed on a 15 incline (the highest it goes) I was huffing an puffing, and then went back to the elliptical to finish out a total of 425 calories burned!! Then I went and did some weights (to make up for not being here tomorrow) I powered through the first set of dumbbell curls with 15 pounds, so the trainer had me switch them of for 20 pounds and did 2 more sets (I'm really proud of myself for how strong I am getting) Then I went to do tricep pushdowns with one of the guys, R. He was doing 90 pounds, so I did 3 with the 90 as a joke, but was surprised that I could actually push that weight. So I went to 60 pounds (my normal) and finished a set of 20. Then for the next set the trainer was right next to me and made me do 25. Then R switched it out to a higher weight for his set and when it was my turn again he put it to 70...and I did a set at 70! Super Girl!!!!

Now for the bad part.....I made brownies last night. My daughter helped, and they turned out really well. I made M&M, pecan Carmel, & peanut butter chip!!! And I had 1 pecan Carmel and 1 peanut butter chip to try them out. Then I brought them all to work, and had 1 M&M. But I didn't eat anything else this morning, and it is my Birthday, so I'm not going to beat myself up. Since I didn't get to go to lunch with the hubby, and I hadn't brought a lunch, I had to run out to get something. I thought of going to Taco Bell....but I'm still 5 pounds away from the goal I set to allow one meal at Taco Bell, and I didn't want to cheat that, So I got a salad a Quizno's instead!

I'm off work the rest of this week, so no official workouts. But I plan to walk my daughter to school, and play with my son, and get some shopping done, so it won't all be spent on my butt!

I'll weigh in Monday and the goal is to be 220 or below....birthday weekend, 4 days away from the gym, and loose 2.5 pounds!!! It's something to strive for!!!

No comments: