Monday, September 28, 2009

Big weekend wasn't a big bust....too much :)

First off....we had to go do some tests for work on Friday, we were going to grab lunch on the way, and the other 2 guys I was going with suggested Taco Bell!!! (Ohh how it taunts me!) So I texted my trainer and asked if I could maybe get 2 chicken soft tacos with just lettuce and tomato....he said no. So I made a wrap with a flaw seed wrapper, lettuce, tuna, and some honey mustard spray....it wasn't horrible, but the tacos smelled soo soo much better. (And I did have the restraint to not climb through the drive thru window)

I mainly kept it together for lunch because I knew I was going to kill it at dinner!! We went out for my baby sis's 21st b-day. We all met at Buffalo Wild Wings, I had a burger and 6 wings, and 2 Wild Punch drinks. Then we went to a couple different bars (no drinking and driving, we had a limo) and I wasn't worried about all the calories I was drinking up, because I was dancing it off just as fast!

Then Saturday my mom had offered to keep the kids overnight so me and the hubby could spend some time together. It's my birthday this Wednesday, so we took the opportunity with no tag-a-longs to have a nice dinner. He suggested a sushi place!! (I love that he is learning to eat new things) So we both had a very tasty and fairly healthy meal.....followed by tempura fried ice cream!!!! IT was soo good, and had whipped cream and chocolate sauce....but we ordered one and shared it.

So I was running late this morning and only got in 20 min of cardio. I would have like to go back at lunch, but I had to call in the confirmation for my son's birthday party this weekend and make an appointment for the kids photos. So i guess I'll make it up tomorrow.

No comments: