Monday, October 27, 2008

She didn't even notice! I need to set new Goals.

Nope, she didn't notice at all. My friend from college, I haven't seen her in about 3 months, and I was pretty chunky 3 months ago, it was my daughters birthday, and I was just looking at the pictures, not good! So, she didn't say anything about me looking thinner, (though she did say she likes my hair shorter, so it's not that she's not observant) so that means I need to work harder. Not work out harder, I'm doing good at that, though I have been getting to the gym later and later in the mornings, and that forces my workouts to be shorter because I still need to be to work at the same time. It's just that i have been tired from working extra hours, and its really hard to roll away from my warm husband and step out of the soft bed and onto the cool wood floor! So i will just have to push my slippers next to my bed and do it!

I'm seeing her again in about a month, I got tickets for a concert that we are going to together. So that is my goal. See, I did good when I was working towards a goal, loose the baby weight before the baby turns one. And I made it, almost, I was the same weight I was when I got pregnant about a week after his birthday, but close enough. And then since then I keep having excuses as to why I can't stay on the diet! (or the way of life, or whatever you call it) So i think i do better when I have a goal to focus on. So now I'm working to loose weight before the concert. If the concert is in 4 weeks, and I loose a healthy 2 pounds a week, and I've already lost 13 pounds, then that will bring the grand total to just over 20 pounds by the concert. That sounds do-able and notice-able. We'll see. So the new goals are, Healthier, Portion Control, Get to the gym on time, and focus on the concert!

No comments: