Tuesday, October 7, 2008

No Workout Buddy, But I think I like it!

A couple weeks ago I lost my workout buddy. He would be there 'sharing' my trainer on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. We would talk a little while we were doing our warm-up, and then maybe crack a few jokes while we were lifting weights. And I liked that I didn't feel like I was doing it alone. But then his wife gave birth to their baby, and now when he gets down with his shift (he is on the midnight shift) he goes right home to help her out. (As any good hubby should!)

So now I am all alone. Just me and the trainer. But it's nice because we talk more about food and temtations and goals. And today was fun because he got down on the floor and did all my crunches with me. And he watches my every rep and makes sure I am keeping good form and not cheating.

So am I selfish to not want my workout buddy to come back? I guess I'm good either way. And from what I hear from other people around here, in the winter alot more people start working out because they can't run outside or whatever they do in the warm months. And then I'm sure in the spring a ton of people will be up there getting ready for 'bikini weather!' So I better be good with 'sharing'.

No comments: