Thursday, January 15, 2009

Apperently I'm in a Competition?

And I didn't even know it!

There is a guy that works out with us, and he started just a couple weeks after me. I started in the beginning of September and he did around the middle. He was just over 280 lbs when he started and he hit it hard! He is now only a couple pounds more than me (and actually this week I might be a couple over him, retaining water and all, ya know what I mean). Anyway, so I mentiond that I didn't want to let me weigh less than me. And I said it in front om my trainer. So today I was walking through the gym on my way to lunch (salad with tuna, thank you), and a couple guys were working out with our trainer and they said "So we heard about the big competition!" And I was like "What competition?" And my trainer said "So he doesn't weigh less than you" So I explained that it wasn't a competition, it was just a fact that I didn't want him to get below my current weight. So now I guess thay are all going to be scrutinizing my weight! Good thing I start back up on wally ball again tomorrow night, I need the extra cardio!

1 comment:

Kendra Linn said...

I just love the differences between men and women. We need the encouragement, the support, the help, they need the fight! However, I vote for you! Get him girl...