Friday, September 19, 2008

"You may be the one to watch this year" "Who, Me?"

First off, yes I went to the pizza buffet last night. I had water to drink, and nice big salad, and then I preceeded to eat 3, or was it 4, medium size slices of pizza, and one of them was deep dish. It was delisious and wonderful. And today I'm back to diet food! so :P~
But something great happened this morning. In order for you to fully understand, I must first take you back to my paranoid thoughts of last week. After the first day I worked out, I hurt. I hurt bad, I hurt for 4 days. My trainer didn't have much sympathy, so I decided that he didn't really want to train me, that he didn't want to waste him time on a fat girl that he thought would quit anyway, so he would just push me very hard an make me quit sooner. These are all my thoughts, I have no proof to back them up, and when I told this to my husband he told me that I'm nuts! So for the last week I have been scrutinizing what my trainer does and say looking for my proof that he has no faith in me. Also, I work out with the trainer on Tues & Thurs, but I also do cardio on my own Mon, Wed, Fri. That days that I am not 'with' the trainer he is still there working out with 3 guys. These are 3 guys that I work with, they are nice enough. So right after I first started, one of the guys was talking to me about how hard it is, and that it's alot of work, etc. And I figured he is in on the conpspiricy to get me to quit. Now comes the something great.
So this morning I am on the eliptical, and the guys are doing weights with the trainer (it would probably be easier if I just used everyone's names, but I am protecting the innocent, or something like that, not that it matters since no one is reading this!) anyway, one of they guys goes "Wow, Niki's got really good attendance up here!" I havn't missed a day yet, I may fly off the diet, but i have been sticking to the exercise! And the other guy, the one that was telling me how tuff it will be, agree's with him. And the trainer says "She may be the one to watch this year. She might be my big sucess story" YES!! Maybe he does believe in me!
Also, I noticed when I got dressed this morning that my jeans are little loose!! Go me!!

2 comments:

Kendra Linn said...

Niki, you have my full support, I strapped on a pedometor to track how much I walk. I am very proud of you and I will use you as an inspriation and not eat any sweets or junk for the next week... No pain no Gain.

Keep it up!!!

four little blessings said...

We are watching.... and cheering you on! Go Niki!