Monday, September 15, 2008

Why I started this Blog

I told you why i'm trying to loose weight, but not why I started the blog. My hubby said it's because I want to be .... I don't remember the word he used, cool, or something like that. The truth is that Two of my friends started blogs, one becuse her hubby was in a terrible accident and it was a good way to keep everyone abreast of his condition and progress. And I think the other was a spin-off from that one, and she talked about her kids and family. So I guess this is a spin-off from the spin-off. So if this was a TV show, I would be like Law & Order: pencile pusher unit; or CSI: Nebraska. Ya know, something that no one is watching. Which is pretty close because I have told no one about this blog. So if you are out there, good job finding me. I just though that maybe it would help keep me honest about my weight loss goals if I put them up in a blog. I can lie to my trainer (Yes, I did all 15 full reps!) and to myself (if I eat just two bites of the kids pudding it won't count againt my diet) but why lie to some pencile pusher in Nebraska! Talk to ya later!

3 comments:

four little blessings said...

Hello spin off! Glad to have you as MY one and only follower! I will keep you and your weight loss plan in my prayers!

Niki said...

Man Tammy, I didn't think anyone would find me! Maybe as I loose weight I'll be able to hide better!

Kendra Linn said...

I can't believe that you did not tell me that you are blogging... I found you because you are following my crazy and insane life blog. I love that you are working so hard to take care of yourself.
Keep it up and we will go out and celebrate with Salads and lemon water one day!