Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Switch-a-Roo

I did not appreciate the way B manipulated the situation to get us together as partners, and after only 1 day of 'There she is' I could not take it! I had a long talk with the hubby, and then a talk with the trainer. For all the complaining I do about my trainer, me and D calling him a drill Sargent and a torturer, he is a really good guy! He is hard on me because he knows that I need to loose weight and that I'm stubborn in my ways, and he really wants to push me. So we talked, and he agreed that B is too 'intense' for me and that the 'stress' would not be good for my weight loss, that it might actually hinder it. So we worked out a plan to switch partners. I suggests A2 (the guy that B put his old partner A with) and the trainer thought it was a great idea. A2 has lost over 100 pounds before, and is really kind and motivating. A2 has a wife at home and little twin daughters, alot like my own family of the hubby and 2 kids. (Where as B has a wife who lives out of state, and no kids, therefor no distractions or temptations at home).

I am kinda chicken, and don't do well with confrontation. And the trainer knows this, and good guy that he is, he did all the hard part. He talked to A2 and asked if he would mind switching to be my partner, he was totally cool with it. Then he talked to B, I'm still not actually sure how that went, B let me know that he knew, and said it was ok and that now I'm "going down!" And I feel so much better about the whole situation!

I have been doing great so far....2 work outs everyday, morning and lunch. And last night the hubby wasn't home, and I was so wanted to eat snacks! But I had a healthy dinner, and had a little sugar free pudding cup for a night time snack! I saw A2 in the gym at lunch and he gave me a thumbs up! I've lost 6 pounds so far....that is about 2.5%!!!!

No comments: