Thursday, January 28, 2010

Still going strong

It's 4 days in, and it's going great! I weighed myself this morning and I'm now down 8 pounds!! That's about 3.3%. But the trainer has now banned me from weighing myself again until next Thursday. And in a show of support A2 isn't going to weigh in again until next Thursday too!

Had a great work out today, 250 cal on the elliptical this morning...then a good weigh lifting session, then another 250 at lunch. I made some tasty chicken cutlets last night, just browned in a pan with same PAM, sea salt, fresh ground pepper, paprika, and garlic powder. So lots of added flavor and no added calories or fat! So i cut some into strips and rolled it up in a whole wheat wrap with spinach and tomatoes and a bit of mustard! That and an apple is a tasty healthy lunch that I'm happy eating!

I don't know if I just have a good attitude right now because of how good the whole partner issue worked out, or because the hubby is on board at home, or what. But this is going really good right now!

No comments: