Monday, January 25, 2010

The competition begins!! Again!!!

So I pigged out all weekend. Ate everything that I wanted and everything that I knew I was going to deny myself for the next three months! Nachos, Quarter Pounder, french toast, tortellini with sausage, brownies, chili cheese fries, pop!

Weigh in was this morning. I walked into the gym and B said "there she is" and then B supervised mt weigh in. I got a quick 200 cal on the elliptical. Had a hard boiled egg white for breakfast, planned to eat more but I was busy and the morning flew by. At lunch I changed back into my workout clothes and went back over to the gym. As I crested the stairs B let out a "there she is" and it is already getting old! All the ellipticals and treadmills were being used, (everyone making a good show for the contest) So I jumped on a bike! I hate the bike...I struggled through 66 cal and once an elliptical opened up, I switched....got 210 cal in all at lunch, so 410 for the day. Not too bad, but definitely need to amp that up.

I'm munching on my salad with tuna right now. Instead of bringing in my bad of salad and all the whole veggies, and then cutting them up just before I eat lunch. I have all the fixings in the fridge at home, and I made my salad before I left this morning. This way all the stuff is at home and the hubby can have salad too (he said he was craving it lately!!) and it is quicker for me at lunch time, so it leaves more time to work out!

In case you were wondering....the official weigh in was 244!!! That is horrible...I was almost down to 220 at one point and now I'm only 12 pounds from where I originally started a year and a half ago! But this time I'm doing it up right, and the hubby is on board too!!!

No comments: