Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Off the Wagon.....but just for the Holiday's

so....after my last post, I happened to run into M (the new possible, now probably, partner). I asked him what he had been saying to my Dad, and he happily told me that he needed to conspire with my Dad to get me to be his partner. I asked if he was mental, because he was the one that came in 2nd last time, and I had come in 22nd, and I should be the one working to get him as a partner, not the other way around. So basically it was settled that we would team up. So I happily told him that I had been doing pretty good and had worked out every morning for the past couple weeks. And he told me to, and I quote, "Cut it out!" See heading into the competition we don't want to loose all the weight ahead of time, because that's weight that won't count when the contest starts. And I agree with him, and I'm all about any excuse, but I also still need to fit into my new suit pants!!

I enjoyed myself for Christmas. Made cookies for all my family and friends. Made a huge dinner for my hubby's family on Christmas eve. (And I mean HUGE!!!! For Appetizers: A shrimp ring, Chili Cheese Dip w/tortilla chips, Cheese, sausage & Crackers, Veggies & Ranch, Deviled Eggs, Relish tray, and Spinach & Artichoke dip w/ mini pitas. Then for Dinner: Honey Baked Ham, Turkey, Mashed potatoes & Gravy, Stuffing, Cauliflower w/Cheese, Cheesy potato casserole, Candied Yams, Maple Glazed Carrots, and rolls. then for Dessert: Pumpkin Roll, a few kinds of cookies, candy, and my sister-in-laws brought 3 different kinds of pies. And I also made Punch) And since there were 7 people there, there were tons of leftovers!!! And we had a big dinner the next day at my mom's house. And the next day I was sick of home cooked food so we went out for Pizza.

I only worked out yesterday with my trainer, and I'm not working out anymore this week. I'm eating a salad, with leftover turkey, for lunch today. And I'm making a pretty healthy dinner tonight, Chicken, rice, & green beans. But I have been munching on leftover desserts every night before bed. Tonight will be the last of the pumpkin roll...yum! And we are going to my sister's house tomorrow for New Years Eve and there will be a ton of food!

But after that I am totally back on the wagon. Not so much as a New Year's Resolution, more because I need to fit into my pants in less than 3 weeks!

No comments: