Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I don't know what is wrong with me!

I feel like crap! Not sick....no runny nose or sore throat or any of that....just tired, and achy. I didn't want to get up yesterday, but I didn't know why. I had went to the Red Wings game the night before, but we were up 4 to 1 in the 3rd period, so we left early, avoided the traffic, and I was dropping my friend off a little after 10pm. So I wasn't out too late? But it was a Tuesday, and since I didn't have a good excuse to tell my trainer, I sucked it up and went. Straight off he knew something wasn't right, he told me good job showing up, but to take it easy, stop if I felt bad, you know the drill. I was able to keep up with D and K for most of the workout, but I wasn't too much fun, no joking or singing along with the radio, or dancing in between reps, my normal nuttyness, I just didn't feel like it.

I met the hubby at subway for lunch, I just wanted to get out of my office. Made it through the rest of the day and went home. I ate the last of the Thanksgiving leftovers for dinner and was in bed around 9:30. I didn't even go out and kiss the hubby goodnight, which is highly abnormal for me. I didn't even realize it until he came in and asked why I was falling asleep already! I was watching TV, then I was suddenly really cold, so I got under the covers and just started to nod out. (That's another thing, I have been cold alot again. I was doing so much better on my medicine, so I am chalking the coldness up to the fact that it is December, but my medicine might have something to do with it???)

I could NOT get up this morning. I woke up a few times in the night and couldn't get comfortable. My hip usually has pain in it, I think it is arthritis, and it has hurt for years. It's been better the last year or so since I've been loosing weight, but not 100%. Now for the last month my left ankle has had a similar pain. I started to feel it the night of my Dad's 60th party, and thought it was from the boots I wore, but it hasn't gone away. Sometimes it's worse than others. But now the last two nights I have been sore all over. My Back, my shoulders, my arms & legs. So I hit the snooze this morning until there was noway I could make a workout, then I reset it for 7, and when it started to go off again I couldn't get up. I know the hubby hates when I hit the snooze alot, but I couldn't help it.

I noticed the last couple days too that my face is breaking out a little bit. So maybe I'm PMS'y. But I have never been PMS'y like this. Usually bitchy and tired and zitty. Never depressed and exhausted and achy and zitty???

I go to my OB/Gyn on Monday for the yearly tune-up. So i will tell her. She is a good doctor and the one that originally sent me to the endocrinologist last year and found out about my thyroid issues.

No comments: