Friday, December 4, 2009

The competition is over!

Yep! all done, the weigh in was today. I didn't even know when the weigh in (or weigh out as I've heard others call it) was supposed to be. Then I met the hubby at the Chinese buffet for lunch yesterday, and when I got back to my office, I had an e-mail that the numbers were due before noon today! Of course!
So I weighed in..... 231.5, so that is down a grand total of 6 pounds, 2.5%. Better than nothing, way better than gaining, but I know that i was down 15 pounds a couple weeks ago, then all the sickness, and tiredness, and Thanksgiving! And I totally admit that I was eating badly. If I had been doing my minimum workouts, but eating better I think I would have done so so much better.
I'm going to the doctor on Monday, the Gyn, and I'm going to ask about getting off the BC pills, I think I'm going to try an IUD instead. So maybe that will help, they usually say that BC pills make you hold onto some weight. Also, I go to the endocrinologist in another month, and I'm hoping she ups the dose of my thyroid meds. I think that will help with my energy and my coldness, it will all depend on my blood work.

No comments: