Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sickness strikes again!

Not me this time, luckily.....but my poor little son. He's only two, so he can't say "My tummy doesn't feel so well, I think I'm going to be sick"...and then run for the toilet, like I would. Instead it's more like a little whinny "Ohh oh, ohh no!" and then projectile vomit, all over me. twice. at 2:00am. needless to say that none of my family got sleep that night. And I was tired the next morning and skipped my workout, actually didn't go to work at all in an effort to keep any and all germs in my house. and then I was late to my workout today, still tired. So no warm-up cardio. And then he had us to leg presses, and I broke two toes! I just assume they are broken, then swelled some, and hurt like hell, and they won't bend. So I was on the leg press machine, and I was curling my foot up so as to not put pressure on the toes. The trainer always say for these excersises to push through your heel. So you are not really supposed to put pressure on your toes anyway. I do, I know I do, I try not to, but I do. So maybe breaking some toes will help me do better leg presses! but I can't let the trainer know, he might want to break toes on my other foot too!!!
I know I need to come in and do cardio tomorrow, but I'll tell you right now it is not going to happen. I need rest. I really do. I have been going to bed early, and I still can't get up in the morning. The hubby is getting super annoyed with my snooze button. I can't wait till I go to the endocrinologist in a few weeks!

No comments: