Monday, November 2, 2009

Starting to get better

Man! I wasn't kidding when I said I was sick. When was the last time I posted? Like 2 weeks ago???? My whole family was sick, me, both kids, and worst of all the hubby. Early last week the hubby was diagnosed with pneumonia! He is just now getting better, but not out of the woods yet. They say his immune system is really down, and if he got the flu or anything right now it would be bad news!

So I have been trying to take care of him and the kids, I work, then soon as I get home he goes to bed and I get the kids dinner and take care of them until bedtime. It wouldn't be bad, except that I'm sick too (We went to the doctor, it's just allergy problems that me and the kids have, but I'm sure that's how the hubby's started too, it just ran into his lungs and took him down for the count) so I haven't been able to get the rest I need, so what should have been sickness for a week or less, has now stretched on for 3 weeks!!!

I'm not even going to say I have been eating well, because I haven't been. And I skipped most of my workouts last week. I did cardio Monday, morning, lunch and plyo after work with B. Then did my morning workout Tuesday, and then threw in the towel.

The last few days the hubby has been feeling alittle better, so I have been able to get some rest. (I was up most of the night for about 3 nights in a row just listening to him breathe, I was so scared he wasn't going to be ok) So this morning I did 430 calories on the elliptical, but I'm not doing a lunch workout, or after work. I think I will just do mornings all this week and see how I feel.

I weighed in this morning, 226. Not too bad considering I have been munching Halloween candy and leftover cheesecake the last few days. My Dad is turning 60 this weekend, and we are having a big party with all our family and friends, over 100 people. So I would like to look nice for the people I haven't seen in a long time. But i also don't want to over do it and end up like a pile of poo again.

No comments: