Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I think it's my thyroid

So I'm over the big sickness that took down my whole family for a few weeks, we are all over that now. But I just can not get my energy back. I hit the snooze like 100 times and I have not been able to make any lunch time workouts.

D wasn't here to workout this morning, I guess she is sick and off for a few days. So it was just me and the trainer. We had a really good workout, he put on those big padded gloves, and I did front snap kicks into them, really gets your heart rate up! I also did some curls and presses. But mostly we talked about my thyroid medication. I told him since she moved my dose down to 88 I have had a lot less energy and have plateaued on the weight loss. He said that he was proud of me that I wasn't getting discouraged and that i was still working out every day, even though I wasn't getting much results. I told him that I was getting results with the 2-a-day workouts, but then I wanted to take a nap on my desk by 3 in the afternoon. so he told me to stop trying to do lunch workouts, not that I have been doing them much the past few weeks, but now i guess they are 'officially' done.

I know I haven't been eating the best lately either. but yesterday I had a lean frozen meal, and today I'm eating salad with tuna. I have started to have a protein shake after my morning workouts instead of my normal egg or yogurt. I don't know if that will help with anything, but it's a nice change-up....and it's chocolate!!!

No comments: