Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trudging along

Well I had a good workout this morning, but am skipping a lunch workout today, in the on going effort to get better. I think I am definitely much better, but not 100%. Hubby is slowly getting better too.

I figured that there are about 9 weeks left in this year. And If I can steadily lose about 3 pounds a week (a fairly healthy rate) then I will be under 200 by new years. So If you break that down further, that's about 1/2 a pounds a day. I was 226 yesterday, and 225.25 today. So that is 3/4 of a pound and above the average that I need to stay on pace.

I know this is supposed to go on over Thanksgiving and Christmas, so I'm not going to freak out when I don't reach my goal. I have not reached most of the goals I have set so far...the weight I am now (in November) is more than I had planned to be in June!!! But...I have lost over 30 pounds total, in a little over a year, so it's a slower pace than I would like, but at least I'm going in the right direction.....AND!!! I didn't even tell you this!!!!

We do Health Hammer at work. Which is a guy that comes in with a bunch of equipment, and does a bunch of quick tests on you, blood pressure, weight, blood, stuff like that....and my cholesterol dropped over 30 points from last year!!! My blood pressure and weight and BMI, and fat percentage were all improved too. So I'm not only loosing weight, but I'm getting alot healthier too.

No comments: