Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Chugging along

So the weekend went GREAT!!! I did NOT eat Taco Bell. I actually ate really well. And on Saturday afternoon we took the kids to an indoor pool for some time swimming, so much better than sitting around at home! I did pick up a Hot-n-Ready Pizza on the way home from the pool, the kids were asking for it. I did eat one slice of pizza when we got home, the hubby ate one too, and the kids ate it for dinner. Later I made Turkey chili for the hubby and I. It was 'healthy' chili....93/7 turkey burger, green peppers, celery, tomatoes, & spices! And it was tasty too.

So far this week I have gotten 2 workout each day, even yesterday when I had a 1/2 day, I got in a quick 20min cardio before I left!! And we went out to dinner last night, but we went to Mongolian BBQ, so I got to pick my own lean meat, filled up on good veggies and watch it cook on the flat top grill.

I really want to know what I weigh, I've gotten a couple comments that I'm 'looking like I've lost weight'. I can't think I look that different in just over a week, but now I'm really curious. Day and a half till I weigh in with the trainer.....going to go strong until then, then I'll report the good news!

No comments: