Tuesday, February 9, 2010

No rankings yet!

So the weekend went really well. I did have a small piece of Angel Food cake at the birthday party, and some raw veggies. but the party was at a place called "Pump It Up", it's a warehouse with a bunch of those inflatable bounce houses blown up inside. So the whole time I was bouncing with my kids, and chasing them in the obstacle course and going down the big slide. So I more than burned off the cake.

I weighed in yesterday.....drum roll please.....down 12 pounds total!!! 244 to 232, thats a 4.9% drop!!! And A2 lost another pound since last week too. I was really excited to see the ranking today, but it wasn't posted when I was over there this morning, and I havn't been back over, so I'll have to wait and see how we are doing against the other teams.

My trainer always says that alot of my weight issues have to do with my hormones (and I know the hubby will agree that I can be pretty 'hormonal'!) And I know that my thyroid medication is helping alot. So I thought that it would help even more to get off my birth control pills, it's just another hormone I'm putting in my body every day, plus I hate having to remember to take my pill. But there are no plans for babies anytime soon...so....I got an IUD. That is NOT fun. I left work early yesterday for my appointment, I was so so super nervous. And when I was 'on the table' my knees were shaking the whole time. I could not stop, even when I put my hand on my knee and tried to stead it. And the doctor would say things like "A little pinch now" And it would hurt like crap for a second...."A little cramping now" And it would be aching in my abdomen...and when it was done she said I would have "Some bleeding and cramping" and to just take Motrin. So I drove home, took two 600 mg Motrin I had leftover from my last baby delivery, took a shower and went to bed. I left the hubby in charge of dinner, he ordered pizza, when it came I came out of my room, got a big plate of pizza, bread sticks, wings, and coleslaw, and went back to bed. I think I was sleeping for the night before 8 o'clock.

I did work out this morning, I just took it easy, and i did need to stop a couple times. No bad pains, just some cramping starting and i didn't want to push it. I didn't know how I would feel later, so I decided to skip my lunch workout and take it easy. I've had no issues, so I'll go back to two workouts tomorrow. And hopefully I'll have some rankings tomorrow too!!

No comments: