Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Back in in 2-2-0's Again!!!

Sung to the tune "Back in the USSR"

Yep....I weighed in this morning and I am 229!!!!! ha!!!!
Started this weight loss competition in the 240's (244 to be exact)
Ripped through the 230's
And now I'm in the 220's !!!!

I shouldn't be as happy as I am about this, it's still way way too much for me to weigh. And I have been in the 220's before, but then I mess up and get back in the 230's and 240's!! And I'll have to go back and check to make sure (which is one great thing about keeping this blog) but I think I have said "I'll never get back over 230 again" and that promise didn't hold much water, so I'm not going to say anything like that, I'll just keep working my way down, working my way down.

But I sent e-mails and txt's already today to Thank my Hubby and my partner, A2....and I'll just keep at it.
(3 weeks 'till the Waterpark!)

No comments: