Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Weigh in Tomorrow.

Ok...so to continue the food diary from yesterday.....after lunch I never got a snack because I was too busy working. Then I did go to Subway for dinner....I got a foot long chicken breast on wheat, no cheese, lots of veggies, and only vinegar for dressing. The hubby got a pizza steak and cheese and it looked reallt really good, and I did have one bite of it. Then after dinner the hubby had a bowl of light ice cream, and I again just had one bite of his. But then......I don't know if it was pent up hunger from the whole day of eating healthy....of from smelly the hubby's yummy sub....but I went to the fridge to get a drink, and I pulled out my 1/2 a pizza sub left over from Sunday's dinner...and I started eating it.....I ate about 6 bites, maybe a 1/3 of what was left of it. And I felt so bad for doing it....but I tried to do a quick calorie count, and I think I was still around 1800 calories for the whole day, so that is pretty good.

Today I didn't eat before my workout, then I had a Slimfast meal bar afterward.....no morning snack, too busy......a small salad and a lean cuisine fish & rice meal for lunch.......not sure what we are having for dinner yet. And no standing in the fridge binge tonight! No way.....I weigh in first thing tomorrow!

No comments: