Thursday, May 21, 2009

....Or maybe Not!

Well......I've been eating pretty good lately. And then my Dad called yesterday morning and asked if I wanted to go get us ribs for lunch. (There is a man with a smoker that has taken up camp in a parking lot just down the street from our work. He cooks ribs, and chicken, and pulled pork....and it all comes covered with sauce and with french fries that he makes in a little propane deep fryer right when you order.) So I went and picked a slab and fries and we shared it for lunch, and then we just finished up the leftover today for lunch.

I hopped on the scale before my workout this morning. (I had just walked past my trainer downstairs, so I knew he wouldn't be up there to check my progress if I just jumped on real quick)......230! So instead of loosing 2 pounds since last week, which was my plan, I gained 1!!! Not Good!

And this is a holiday weekend coming up, and I'm taking the kids up-north with my parents, and my mom gets up there and cooks like 15 people are there, even though there will only be 6 of us (and 3 of them are under the age of 7!!) But I will just have to work on restraint! (I went to a baseball game last night, and when I was walking around the ball park with my friend and she suggested we get waffle cones, but I declined, One small victory at a time!)

No comments: