Wednesday, May 27, 2009

....Probably Not!

I don't know what I weigh right now....and I don't really care. OK, I do care, but....you know what I mean. I felt really fat in my workout clothes this morning. I spent the weekend up north with my parents and my kids. We had some Hardee's breakfast on the drive up.....we snacked and ate a ton while we were there. We went to the movies one night and had pop and popcorn and candy. Yada Yada Yada. Then Monday afternoon my son took a nasty spill and we had to take him to the ER.....3 stitches in the eyebrow and he's good as new. but just in case, I stayed home from work yesterday to be with him, you know, in case he needed extra love and care. I couldn't leave my stitched up baby with a sitter. So a missed day of work means a missed workout, and I didn't do cardio on Monday because that was a holiday. So a pig out weekend + 2 missed workouts in a row = blah!

No comments: