Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Weigh in on Thursday.

So at the end of the workout this morning, my tainer told me to weigh in first thing Thursday. I'm sure it's because he knows that I have NOT been loosing any weight, and maybe even gained a few pounds. And then he can ride me about it for the whole work-out. And if you have been reading this from the begininning, you know what comes next, i'll cry, then blame it on hormones, then work really hard for a few weeks and actually loose some weight, then i'll get all lazy and the process will start over. So to avoid this, i'm going to crash diet for the next two days. I know this isn't good, and it won't give an accurate weight on the scale on Thursday, but maybe it will jump start me to keep up some healthier eating for a while. So today I had a Larabar before my workout, it's a new all natural food bar that my trainer suggested, they are actually really tasty and healthy, and I kinda like them. Best of all the flavors are all things like "Apple Pie" or "Cashew Cookie" So i can trink myself into thinking it's a dessert! So anyway...Larabar, workout, yogert, then a small salad and a Healthy Choice meal for lunch......I think i'm going to have some cottage cheese this after noon and then Subway (with tons of veggies) for dinner. I'll post tomorrow at lunch again, because that will keep me on track. Bring it on Thursday...I'm ready for you....I hope!

No comments: