Tuesday, February 24, 2009

6 Month Countdown!

Next Monday, March 2nd, will be exactly 6 months since I began working out. I plan to stay on my diet really well all week, and over the weekend, and then have the big weigh in on Monday. I mentioned this to my trainer this morning, and he said it was nothing to be proud of and that I should have made more progress in 6 months. So i'm just going to try really hard this week and see what results i get on Monday.

It does not help that it is Mardi Gras today, Fat Tuesday, and I work with a couple Polocks, and they thought it was their duty to bring in Pazkis today. Real ones, not cheap ones from a grocery store. They brought 2 dozen, and there are only 14 people in this office, so there are still 1/2 dozen sitting inthe lunch room just calling to me. So I took one. I didn't eat it, it is sitting on a napkin on my desk. It has been sitting there since 8:00, so that is over 5 hours and I haven't eaten it. I want to have the satisfaction of throwing it away and of not taking a bite.

I did lick it twice though!

No comments: