Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Trudging on.

So....if you were wondering how the great 6 month weigh in went.....then you didn't notice that I havn't posted in over a week! It went pooy! Is that a word? I weighed in at 234! Not horrible, i'm down a grand total of 22 pounds. I should be happy, i lost the weight from the lateast baby and am back at the weight that I was when I was dating my hubby. But if you do the math, then I averaged loosing just under a pound a week for the last 6 months. Again, not horrible. But for the ammount of work and effort I have been putting in at the gym I would think I should have done better. And I do have that appointment with the engocronologist coming up in a few weeks, so maybe i'll find out that I can blame this all on my thyroid. But I don't want to be one of those people, "I can't help that I'm fat, I have a gland problem!" I'm fat because I like to eat Taco Bell! And Pizza! And whatever we have for dinner; chicken, meatloaf, pork chop....I like to make a sandwich out of it. You know, take my meat, that was all happy by it's self on the plate, and slap it between some bread with a slice of cheese! That is sooooo good, and yet sooooo bad for me. I don't need those extra calories, I just want them, and I have crummy will power. So I just have to stick with it! I'm telling myself that once I get under 220 (the weight I killed myself dieting down to for my wedding 7 years ago) then I can go buy ew clothes. The clothes that I have now have been getting baggy, which is a good thing, but I don't want to get new ones that fit now and then are baggy in a month or two....so it's spring, or almost spring, and I think I can hit 220 by the end of this month, and then get new clothes for April! So that is the plan. I was 234 last Tuesday, and then I did really good all week and was 231 this Tuesday. So that's 3 weeks to loose 11 pounds, hmmm not so easy, but a goal to strive for, and we'll see how close I get!

Ohh...and in case you were wondering....I did NOT eat the pazki! I looked at it all day, and then threw it away at 5:00. I really need to pat myself on the back for these small victories!

No comments: