Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It was water!!

So I finished out yesterday with another round of cardio...1120 calories burned in all!!! (Even though B stood me up, but it was for a good reason, he asked if he should try to win something for his wife in a silent action, and I said go for it, so he left early to put in a bid....btw, he got it!!) But we set up a standing date for Monday's after work, at least until the end of the contest.

So I weighed in this morning, and 4 of the 5 pounds I put on over the weekend are gone. So I'm at 223.5, which is -5.9%......B's last posted list had me at 6.1%, so I am almost back there.

I did cardio and weights this morning, just finished up another 1/2 hour of cardio. and am enjoying a salad and chicken breast.

I have tomorrow off to go to the doctor, so I'll see ya on Thursday!

No comments: