Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Re-Gaining Ground

Like I said in the last post from last week....I was up a little bit from the previous weigh-in, so I didn't turn in a weight last week. I think A2 was down a little, but it wasn't enough to keep us from slipping to 6th place in the ranking!! I'm sure it would have been even worse if I had turned in a weight. So we started in 1st place...then went to 2nd place.....and now 6th place.....That is out of money contention so it is a major issue! :)

I ate OK over the weekend...and I've been totally on workouts yesterday and today. I'm only 1 pound over the previous weight-in now (231) and going to work really hard all week to bring that down further. Before I fell off the wagon (I really need to get a seat-belt) I was at 227. And if I didn't tell you, I gave up chocolate for Lent and haven't had a speck of anything chocolate in over a month.

So Easter is on Sunday....and I have decided that if I get back to 227 or below by Friday at noon, then I can have some chocolate Easter Candy!!! I'm already planning what it will be....I know it will involve at least 1 Carmel Cadbury egg...that's the best thing I can think of so far. We are going to get the Easter basket stuff for the kids tonight, so I will see if there is anything else that looks really worth it. And I also know that I will have no will power once Easter is over, because I will not feel like I am letting down the Lord if I cheat...only myself...and A2...and the hubby who has been such good support.....now that I put it that way I think I can have the will power.....I will have a little chocolate then right back at it! Only a little over a month left of the contest....I can stick to it for the next 5 weeks!!

No comments: