Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I have NO will power

So....1st off we dropped in the ranking.....2nd place now. The team that is now ahead of us is a girl that doesn't have alot to loose, so just a couple pounds for her is a big percentage drop, and her partner is our maintenance man, and he is kinda heavy and has lost like 30 pounds. He is doing really good.

I have been doing good since last week. Eating mostly good, and if it is something bad, ice cream, I totally work on portion control. But I have been making all my morning and lunch time workouts. So yesterday I weighed in at 229....yes!!! and then this morning at 228 and about 1/8th....it just balanced just above 228. So I was super happy.

I totally planned on working out at lunch, and brought a weight watcher meal to eat......then we had a work emergency....someone had to leave and rush over to a testing facility....and that someone was me. So that shot my workout....but I totally could have come back and ate my planned meal.....but the draw of fast food was too strong.....and I ended up at Wendy's!

No comments: