Monday, March 30, 2009

Are you cold??

So I didn't weigh in last week...if I had I would have let you know how it went. My trainer asked me not to weigh in. I guess I'm supposed to do the big weigh in tomorrow and then I'm going to the endocrinologist in the afternoon to see about my thyroid and my metabolism. My trainer actually gave me a pretty good compliment, he said something like, you've done a lot of good work so far so we'll see what happens after you see the doctor. Which is great because he has been saying that I don't have much to show for all the work I've been putting in. I'm hoping that when I go tomorrow I will be put on thyroid stabilizing pills, my friends hubby was put on them and I guess he just started dropping weight and didn't even have the appetite that he used to have, she calls them his skinny pills, so I'm hoping I get skinny pills.

And also, I'm cold alot, I NEED to snuggle up to my warm hubby any chance I get, my fingers and toes burn because they are so cold at night, I like to push them under my hubby's bottom when we are sitting on the couch at night. I wait until he gets comfy and then I sit sideways on the couch and jam my freezing tootsies under him and its so warm and toasty. So...I'm hoping the skinny pills will perk up my metabolism and light my furnace and warm up my tootsies!!!

No comments: