Monday, March 23, 2009

Under 230???

Ok....So I was 234 for the 6 month weigh in, then I tried really hard the next week and was 231 that Tuesday. Then I said since I lost 3 pounds the previous week, I was going to do that again. Then I had to take Thursday off work, so I missed a workout that day, then I had a little get-together at my house on Saturday night and made a ton of snacks and had a lot to drink, so that day was shot! And we were babysitting my 4 month old nephew (don't worry, he wasn't at the party, my kids were at my moms and the nephew was at his house with my hubby) so that was alot of extra work, set up for a party, clean up from the party, ohhh and have an extra kid to boot! So Monday morning I was in no shape to go work out, I was tres tried, so I went back to bed and completely skipped my workout. So I was supposed to be trying to hit 228 on Tuesday, and I only hit 229. But that was still pretty good considering 2 missed workouts and all that bad bad, but ohh so good, party snacks! So I was on cloud 9 for a few days, I had lost 5 pounds in 2 weeks and was finally under 230 again. When I first got under 250 I never looked back, then the same thing with 240 (it just took longer to get there. But now this is the second time I've gotten under 230, and I really really really want to keep on the downward trend. But I admit that I have NOT been watching what I've been eating this week, I haven't been being horrid, just not nearly as good as I should be. So....I'm going to weigh in tomorrow morning, I was shooting for 226, but we'll see.......Pray with me now.....God give me the will power to resist the sweets I want so bad, the strength to choke down another hard boiled egg and more salad, and the determination to stay focused on my goals! I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow!

No comments: