Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sticker Please

So Monday I did 20 min of Cardio. Then yesterday I showed up for my regular session with my trainer and he said "Come here, I have something for you." And he put a smiley face sticker on my water bottle and said it was for showing up Monday. Then I did cardio again for 20 min this morning (3 days in a row had not happened for a long time!) and he came and put another sticker on my water bottle. (I have been peeling them off once I get to my desk and putting them on a piece of paper.) and it is silly, but these little stickers are kinda motivating.

And!!! Yesterday was my daughters Pasta Dinner fundraiser at school. So I had a small plate of spaghetti and meatballs (very small portion, I thought I'd stop on the way home and pick up some Taco Bell or something, plus the hubby needed dinner too since he didn't go to the fundraiser). And there was a bake sale there and I bought 6 brownies, intending to eat a few now and then the rest with some milk once I got home. I ate one after dinner and my daughter had one...and I took the rest home. After the fundraiser we had to stop at a store, and then I went right home (no takeout!) And the hubby and daughter finished off the brownies while I did some housework. Then the hubby made himself some dinner while I took a shower and then went to bed. So NO night time snacking!!!! Pretty proud right now!

No comments: