Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Right snack...Wrong Time

So last night I needed a snack! I had one truffle from Christmas. Then I wanted to sit down with the box and a big glass of milk and eat a few handfuls of truffles. But I didn't! I went to the kitchen to find a better snack. There were cookies, I found a doughnut, but I didn't eat them. Instead I got a small bowl of fresh blueberries and poured on some skim milk and had my snack. I was super proud of my will power and my good choice. So I told my trainer all about it (left out any mention of truffles) this morning in the gym (while I was doing cardio, go me!). And he agreed that it is a good snack... but then informed me that I should be going to bed on an empty stomach! There goes my ritual of bed time snacking...and he informed me that empty stomach means no eating after 7 or 8! So i might need to move dinner time up too!

No comments: