Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year, New You

So..I drooped a couple pounds! (Because I got my hair cut short! Haha I crack me up!)

I got a little talking to from my trainer last Thursday (last day of work before we were off for New Years). He said we need to hit it hard this year, and just do it, and other trainer-type phrases. But he is right. I told him that I need to weigh myself on a regular basis...like every day or two....so I can make sure that the scale is going in the right direction. My scale at home isn't working (probably just needs new batteries) so I weighed in at the gym.....264! See, when I'm not looking, and my pants are finally tight....I've put on 10 to 20 pounds!

So I ate OK over the weekend....and did cardio this morning...and weighed in at 263. A good start....just need to keep it up.....again.

No comments: