Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year, New Drama?

So....who remembers all the drama from the weight loss contest from last year? The problems with partners, I was going to be with M but then one of the directors snatched him up and then B was going to get me a partner, then he tried to trick me into being partners with him (which pretty much sealed the deal for putting us OFF speaking terms) Then I ended up with A and he was a great partner, and we came in 4th out of like 30 something pairs...but then after all was said and done I gained all the weight back plus some! Remember? no?, I'm trying to forget too!

Well B announced on Monday at the company meeting that there is a new contest starting. I decided that I am not even going to get into the drama this year, and I'm not doing the contest. Then yesterday after me and D's workout we were talking in the hall and P, the director, walked by and said I could have M for a partner this year. I told him I'm not even doing it and he said "Why, you guys are working out already!" Then this morning when I showed up to Workout my trainer was telling me how I have been doing great, and how I could win this contest and I have so much potential....blah blah...and I told him I'm not doing it, and he said "I know, but if you did..." So then later today, I was in talking to S (who is a 'bigger girl' like me, but super sweet and fun) and she asked if I wanted to be partners...so i told her I'll think about it. Going to talk to the hubby tonight, and the trainer and D in the morning, and then I'll let S know....

But I have dropped a whopping 2 pounds since New Year.....a drop in the bucket, but a step in the right direction...

No comments: