Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ohh the weather outside is Frightful..

And my bed is so delightful
Need to work out, but I don't wana go!
'Cause it snowed, cause it snowed, cause it snowed!

I planned to work out on Monday, had my clothes laid out and everything. Then I woke up and saw the horrible storm that had snowed overnight. So I skipped the plan to work out and headed to work, got there 2.5 hours late due to traffic! Then planned to work out on Tuesday. Got up, dressed, started driving and found out that the traffic was still really bad, got to work at 7:30 so skipped the workout and just changed into my work clothes. So today I left early and actually got some good cardio in! I did plan to weigh myself on Monday, then Tuesday and never made it. Then I was there today and forgot to weigh in!

I started to feel better and cleared up on the 'bathroom issues' around Saturday. I waited a few days to make sure I was 'solid' then I started to take 3 pills a day yesterday. So far so good.

No comments: